Blue Beacon Marina Storage
Blue Beacon Marina offers vessel owners a fantastic port to call home for the season. Our competitive yearly rates for our in-water summer slips include the use of all our facilities and convenience features throughout the summer, as well as complimentary waste-vacuum services and unlimited fresh water at our fuel dock.
Come winter, our residents can take advantage of FREE shrink-wrapping, dry land storage and a long list of winterizing services at competitive prices.
We hope that you will take the time to evaluate whether you feel like you could make Blue Beacon Marina your home away from home.
Blue Beacon Marina Because…
- Scenic slips that are expertly maintained offer boaters a clean place to park their boat without the hassle of housekeeping.
- Spacious docks equipped with shore power, ample dock lighting and unlimited fresh water.
- Perfect location right at the Atherley Narrows on Lake Simcoe and a literal stone throw away from Lake Couchiching.
- Sparkling clean showers, washroom and change room facilities available and cleaned twice daily by our staff.
- A lovely grassy area equipped with picnic tables, BBQ’s, a fantastic bonfire pit and a great playground for the kids.
- Spider and Pest Controlled premises.
- Garbage and Recycle pick-up performed twice daily for your convenience.
- Pet Friendly!
- On site Chandlery with an impressive selection of parts and accessories, as well as a wide variety of water toys for all ages.
- Full service fuel dock with competitive fuel prices, FREE waste vacuum services for Blue Beacon residents, unlimited fresh water and a convenience center stocked with snacks and accessories.